Hard disk drive failure or Ransomware encrypt… Your work and personal files are lost forever – unless you have a Reliable Backup routine.
REDUNDANCY = RELIABILITY
In engineering, redundancy [wikipedia] is the duplication of critical components or functions of a system with the intention of increasing reliability of the system, usually in the form of a backup or fail-safe.
Backup drives: aka “Portable backup”, “External backup”, “Network backup”, “Flash drive” or “Thumb drive” (large)
Any external device with enough capacity to store your work and personal files can be your Backup drive, you don’t have to buy one labeled as such (i.e. target marketing). As a matter of fact, many drives specifically labeled for “Backup” purpose are bundled with old and/or inferior backup software that’s prone to fail. Look for a high-quality “External” drive and choose independent backup software that is highly rated. For further information feel free to contact us for assistance.
Our Reliable backup routines feature:
- Automatic daily scheduled backups with detailed logging
- Include system folders with important application settings and data
- Mirrored backup to Flash Drive for offline access & take on-the-go
- Mirrored backup to Cloud servers (i.e. OneDrive, GoogleDrive, DropBox)
- Access your files anywhere, anytime, from any Internet device
First-run = Full-Mirrored backup (ETA: 6-8 hours)
Subsequent = High-speed Incremental-Mirrored backup (ETA: 1-5 minutes!)
Our Reliable backup routines protect your work and personal files from catastrophic loss
Contact us now for more info