We install redundant Multi-Cloud Backups with extra backup to Flash Drive you can take on-the-go and access your files offline.
REDUNDANCY = RELIABILITY
In engineering, redundancy [wikipedia] is the duplication of critical components or functions of a system with the intention of increasing reliability of the system, usually in the form of a backup or fail-safe.
Backup drives: aka “Portable backup”, “External backup”, “Network backup”, “Flash drive” or “Thumb drive” (large)
Any external device with enough capacity to store your work and personal files can be your Backup drive, you don’t have to buy one labeled as such (i.e. target marketing). As a matter of fact, never buy one labeled “Backup drive” – they’re bundled with inferior backup software prone to failure. Look for an “External Hard Drive” or contact us for assistance.
Our Multi-Cloud Backup routines feature:
- Automatic daily scheduled backups with detailed logging
- Include hidden AppData folder with your Windows Apps settings
- Mirrored backup to Flash Drive for offline access & take on-the-go
- Mirrored backup to Cloud servers (i.e. OneDrive, GoogleDrive, DropBox)
- Access your files anywhere, anytime, from any computer
First-run = Full-Mirrored backup (ETA: 6-8 hours)
Subsequent = High-speed Incremental-Mirrored backup (ETA: 1-5 minutes)
Our Multi-Cloud Backup routines protect your work and personal files from catastrophic loss
Contact us now for more info